The best just got better!
The Neo Co2 diffuser from Aquario features microscopically small holes resulting in very fine and thorough bubble diffusion.
Aquario Neo curved versions come already bent and can sit over the rim of your tank without the need for suction cups!
You can use the provided suction cups to secure your Co2 line to the outside of your tank.
Soak it in water for 30 minutes before use to produce smaller bubbles.
- Reduction of back-flow pressure
- Smaller bubble than existing products
- Hard-to-break, elastic PC (poly-carbonate) pipe
- Full improvement (angel, joint, length, diffusion area)
Available in 1 size and 2 lengths
Tiny SS up to 10 gallons (15 cm) Glass up to 8 mm
Tiny S up to 10 gallons (23 cm) Glass up to 8 mm
Length : SS : 15cm / S : 23cm
Width of clip : S & SS : 9mm
Larger diffusers can be used in smaller tanks.
- The ideal working pressure is 10-30 PSI (Higher pressure might damage the diffuser)
- Attach the diffuser to your regulator and slowly increase the pressure to your desired level to avoid damaging your diffuser.
- Soak it in slightly warm water (NOT BOILING) for 30 minutes before use to produce smaller bubbles.
- When bubbles begin getting larger, put it in a bleach solution (1 part bleach 10 part water) for 10 minutes and wash with water several times removing all the bleach inside before use.
Aquario Neo curved diffuser is available in Co2 (brown) and Air (white) versions.
Make sure to purchase the right diffuser for the right job, you can not use Air diffuser for Co2 or vice versa.
Your diffuser seal is broken? Leaking from sides?
You can use a small amount of Thin Superglue (any thin Cyanoacrylate glue) to fix the broken seal in seconds.
DO NOT get the glue on the diffuser's surface.
Wear gloves and be extra cautious when using the glue, it will bound skin instantly!
Made in Korea.