Aquario Neo Plants Fe Features
|When to use||
Iron deficiency: Red colored leaves turn green, new leaves turn white or when the color of red leaf is not good
Recommended for: Red aquatic plants.
Why Aquario Neo Plants Tab?
1. Latest fertilizer manufacturing technology.
The rate of absorption of fertilizer is high and nutrients are slowly released, preventing the occurrence of algae.
2. Manufacture with optimum strength.
Manufactured with a strength that is slowly released to allow complete absorption
3. Use high quality materials.
4. There is little impact on the bottom.
Aquario Neo Plants Tab Series consists of 4 types TAB 1, K, Fe, ST.Long.
They are based on the best materials and technology and can be used according to the nutritional status of aquatic plants.
How to use
- Please use Aquario Neo TAB1 as a general root tab first and supplement it with K or Fe as needed. For planted aquarium tanks that are already established and have been set up for over 1 year, consider using ST. Long.
- For small to mid size aquatic plants use one tab per 5x5 cm (2 square inches)
- For large rooted aquatic plants: one tab per root (such as Cryptocoryne or Echinodorus species)
- Add in small batches/increments to prevent algae blooms.
- Each root tab will last approximately 2 months depending on the aquarium plant growth pattern, rate and mass.
- Adjust the usage according to the condition of Aquatic plants.
- Do not use if aquarium already has algae.
- Best when added during initial planted aquarium setup or during water changes.
When algae occurs
- Reduce usage and change water periodically.
- Decrease the amount of Co2 and reduce the lighting intensity and lighting time.
- Please add shrimp and fish for algae removal.
- Please use this product only as a fertilizer for aquatic plants.
- Do not use it for shrimp breeding tank. (if the objective is to maximize the shrimp breeding capacity and shrimp survival rate over aquatic plants)
- Keep out of reach of children.
Aquario Neo Plants Fe- 70g
Made in Korea